Style Guidelines for Paper Submission to the Workshop on "Resources and Tools for Derivational Morphology (DeriMo2017)"
Long abstracts must not exceed 6 pages (final papers must not exceed 12 pages, references included) and must be formatted according to the following style.
For more detailed instructions on paper submission, see the "Instructions for Submission" section in the CRH Call for Papers.
The style guidelines follow the specifications of the TLT workshops. Please use the following template and do not change margins, indentations or line spacing: LaTeX empty template file, LaTeX example file , PDF example file.
MS Word and Open Office Users
The formatting should match the PDF example file as closely as possible. In particular, the following specifications should be met:
* Paper: A4
* Margins: 1.75" (top, bottom, left and right)
* Font: Times
* Font size: 11pt
* Title and author top center (Final version only)
* Single column
* Sections numbered 1, 1.1, etc.
* Indentation of paragraphs (except if after a heading)
* No page numbering
* Abstract: 9pt, indent 0.27" (left, right)
* Footnotes: 9pt